BURGUNDY WAXED HEART: 200g D81xH40mm
DOUBLE GLOUCESTER: 400g D100xH45mm
OAK SMOKED: 2kg D157xH95mm
WENSLEYDALE & CRANBERRY: 2.4kg D240xH65mm
SAGE DERBY: 4kg D245xH75mm
CAVE AGED ROUND from Ford Farm: 6.75kg D345mmxH65mm
Dimensions & weights are approximate. Celebration cakes are delivered undecorated.
We require a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice to prepare the Wedding cakes.
STORAGE / HOW TO EAT:
- Please keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
- May be kept above 8°C for a single period of up to 4 hours, to allow it to be served or displayed. After this period, remaining food or foodstuffs should be either replaced under chill control until final use, or discarded.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY:
- Your cheese celebration cake will be delivered as individually wrapped cheeses. This will enable you to build your own cake and decorate it according to your own taste and requirements.
- Find a base of the right size to build your cake. A rustic wooden base usually works well. This will enable you to transport your cake around if you need to, even if it is just from the fridge to the table.
- Place a pre-cut round of greaseproof paper on top of the base to protect the cheese, slightly smaller in diameter than the cheese so it does not show.
- Remove cheese from wrapper. Now build the cheese onto your base. Layer each of the cheeses by size, using the largest diameter cheese at the bottom and positioning the smallest at the top.
SIMPLE DECORATIVE IDEAS:
Fruit, Herbs, Flowers - Fresh or Silk, Ribbon, Beads.
For an eye catching effect that is simple to achieve, place the ingredients in clusters around your cake. Depending on the positioning of your cake, you may need to concentrate only on the front. If the cake is a centrepiece and can be seen all the way round, make sure you continue your decoration right around the cake.
Cheese contents cannot be changed.