We at the Truckle Cheese Company all love the products we supply. Here you can read a bit more about each one. Just click on the titles to reveal more information about the products.
Mature English Farmhouse Cheddar - A rugged yet smooth and creamy full flavoured Cheddar, made from pasteurised cows milk. This Cheddar is suitable for vegetarians and for home freezing.
Availalble as 200g, 400g, 900g & 2Kg truckles.
Hooray, we are so excited to be selling 'The Big Cheese Making Kits'. These kits are beautifully presented and a simple kit for making your own cheese at home in around an hour and makes a great gift for someone who is tricky to buy for or as a little treat for yourself!
The Big Cheese Making Kit is an ambient product with a shelf life of over a year.
Some simple facts about Big Cheese Making Kits
- Each Kit makes 10 batches of cheese and each batch makes around 2lbs…a lot of cheese! The Kit lasts for over a year so there is no rush to make it all at once
- Cheese making is very simple. It only takes around an hour from start to finish and you can eat your cheese immediately (though for the Halloumi you’ll need slightly more time)
- You don’t need any fancy equipment at home, just a large pan and a spoon
- You can customise your cheese with different herbs and spices to make it unique every time
Each Kit contains:
- Step by step instructions and guide
- Citric Acid (not Halloumi)
- Organic Sea Salt
- Vegetarian Rennet (not Kids and Goats)
- Butter Muslin
- Dairy Thermometer
- Organic Mint (Halloumi only)
The kits are available to buy at the many shows/events we attend each year or online at: www.victoriasdeli.co.uk
Not traditional companions we know, but it really does work and you have to taste it to believe it. Goes great with most meats (hot or cold), on a cheese ploughmans, makes a great addition to a cheese & ham sandwich. With 44% of the ingredients being strawberries it really is packed with fruit.
No Gluten containing ingredients are used in this product and suitable for vegetarians.
Available as a 320g jar.